Subassembly Services to create Complex Machined Components
Subassembly services for your machined or complex multi-part component is another advantage that sets CED’s CNC machining capabilities apart. Machined part subassemblies often involve integrating a number of machined components into a single, functioning unit that becomes part of a larger and more complicated assembly. Our subassembly services can also incorporate combining parts we manufacture with second-party components as needed.
Our dedicated, subassembling and testing room is staffed by skilled technicians dedicated to upholding the highest level of craftsmanship on every component they assemble. This service provides you with timely turnkey convenience, and also quality-control assurance because consistent compatibility of all parts—and proper end function testing of every assembled component—is always carefully monitored.
Subassembly Advantages with CED Services include:
- Immediate identification of any design flaw issues
- Competitive assembled-piece pricing
- Eliminated part-compatibility issues
- Lower per-unit costs
- Single vendor responsibility and control
- Fully assembled, tested and functioning components
- Packaging and delivery according to your business needs
- Faster and more reliable turn-around
Need a one-stop resource for the machining, testing, and delivery of your complex subassembly? CED has the machining capabilities, experience, and customer-first focus needed to deliver the your high-quality subassemblies.