Automotive Component Machining at CED Services
Automotive Part Machining with precision is a perfect fit for CED’s carefully-monitored production capabilities. For over 30 years, CED has consistently met strict automotive part schedules—always delivering the high quality and lasting reliability that the U.S Automotive industry demands.
Our state-of-the-art, multi-axis CNC machines allows us to deliver high precision, along with the economies necessary to stay competitive in the Auto Parts arena. CED’s team-spirited dedication and disciplined Quality Assurance program ensures that the first machined auto part, last machined auto part, and every part in between will meet your most exacting standards—and ours.
Machined Automotive Components CED can produced include:
- Automotive Valves
- Auto Brake System Components
- Auto Suspension Dowels, Arms, and Pins
- Drive Shafts
- Hydraulic Fittings and Bushings
- Valve, Pump and Timing Chain Covers
- Valve and Fuel delivery components
- And many, many more automotive parts where exacting machined tolerances are crucial for performance and safety
Looking to secure great results for your auto part program? With CED Services, you’ll be in the drivers seat with high performance, U.S. Machined automotive components.