CED: Redefining Quality Assurance, One Perfect Part at a Time
Quality Assurance in metal parts manufacturing has become a global issue. And at CED Services, we’ve responded by making a systematic Quality Management Program part of every product we develop.
Our dedicated Quality Assurance Lab contains today’s most advanced, measuring, inspection, evaluation, and documentation technologies. Beginning with the very first part machined—and throughout the machining cycle—product quality and tolerances are strictly monitored and documented with lock step precision. We demand no less that 100% accuracy and consistency for every part leaving our plant.
At CED, we know that implementing and maintaining a regimented QA process actually saves time and resources in the long run—reducing or eliminating waste, while improving delivery schedules for tolerance-critical parts.
A partial equipment list of the inspection technology we use includes:
- Wenzel X Orbit WPH 20 Head X 35.5" Y 59" Z 27.6"
- Wenzel LH87 CNC CMM with Tool Changer X31.5 Y59.0 Z27.5 - NEW!
- 1-Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-410
- Horizon Premium Analogique HPA 500 Horizontal Measuring and Calibration System
- Brown & Sharpe CNC CMM X24 Y26 Z19 with Renishaw PH20 Indexable Head & Probe System
- Video Microview Microscope No. v 260 .0001 Increments
- Horizon Premium Supre Micrometer HPA 500 Horizontal Measuring and Calibration System
- Fowler Trimos 600+
- Fowler Trimos Altia
- Hawk Eye Luxxor Video Precision Bore Scope
- Hawk Eye Pro Superslim Bore Scope
- 12 Surface Plates 12"x18"
- 6 Surface Plates 24"x48"